Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Canine Gastro Intestinal Low Fat Wet 12x410g Can
Not recommended in cases of:
- Pregnancy and lactation
Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Canine Low Fat Gastro Intestinal Wet 12x410g Can
- Chronic and acute diarrhoea
- Exocrine pancreatic insufficiency
- Acute and chronic Pancreatitis
- Exudative enteropathy
- Bacterial Overgrowth
It is recommended that a veterinarians opinion be sought of before use or before extending the period of use. Initially feed LOW FAT GASTRO INTESTINAL for 2 months in the case of hyperlipidaemia.
- Digestive Security - Nutrients which support a balanced digestive system.
- Low Fat - For the nutritional management of dogs with digestive disorders in need of a low fat diet.
- Low Fibre - For the nutritional management of dogs with digestive disorders in need of a low fibre diet.
- Antioxidant complex - A patented synergistic complex of antioxidants to help neutralise free radicals.
Ingredients: Pork liver, pork meats, corn, rice, minerals, cellulose, sugar beet pulp, taurine, yeast hydrolysate (source of Mannan-Oligo-Saccharides), fish oil, marigold meal (rich in lutein), trace elements (including chelated trace elements), vitamins. Crude ash: 1.5%. Crude fibre: 1.7%. Crude oil fats: 1.7%. Moisture: 74%. Protein: 7.5%.
It is recommended that a veterinarians opinion is sought of before use or before extending the period of use. Initially feed GASTRO-INTESTINAL LOW FAT for 2 months in the case of hyperlipidaemia.
Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Canine Low Fat Gastro Intestinal Wet is a complete dietetic feed for the nutritional management of dogs formulated to regulate lipid metabolism in the case of hyperlipidaemia. This feed contains a low level of fat and a high level of essential fatty acids.
Estimated delivery by :
*Based on UK Mainland Delivery. For more information, view our Delivery & Returns page